Payments to Foreign Nationals
The Office of Business and Financial Services supports the business and financial operations of the entire University of Illinois System, including payments to foreign nationals. Visit the OBFS website to review their Foreign National Payments Resource Page to get started.
Please note that OBFS pages may require an active UIC NetID and password for access.
Additional OBFS links Heading link
Please see below for more OBFS links related to the process of paying a foreign national.
- Foreign Nationals Payment Eligibility Grid
- Payments to Foreign Nationals
- Payments to Foreign National Employees Working in the U.S.
- Payments to Foreign National Non-Employees
- Travel and Expense Reimbursements
- Foreign National Tax Policies and Procedures
- Foreign National Tax Status Review Appointments
- Nonresident Aliens vs. Resident Aliens
- How to Get a Temporary Control Number (TCN)